Park City, Utah, USA | June 29th, 2015
ICCC is the annual conference of The Association for Computational Creativity, bringing together Computational Creativity researchers from around the globe. The ICCC conference series organized by the association since 2010 is the only scientific conference that focuses on computational creativity alone and also covers all aspects of it.
Highlights of the program of ICCC 2015, June 29 - July 2:
- 41 contributed talks
- Keynote by Emily Short
- 4 short talks
- Workshop on Computational Creativity & Games
- Rich social program in the scenic Park City, including a chairlift and hike, a reception, and a banquet
See the conference web site for more information: http://computationalcreativity.net/iccc2015/, such as
- ICCC 2015 Conference Proceedings
- Video recordings of ICCC 2015 presentations
- CC & Games workshop pages
- General Chair: Simon Colton, Goldsmiths College, University of London.
- Program Chair: Hannu Toivonen, University of Helsinki, Finland.
- Local Chair: Dan Ventura, Brigham Young University
- Publicity Chair: Michael Cook, Goldsmiths College, University of London.